<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7421522628426216738?origin\x3dhttp://jackie-ng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, May 24, 2008 ' 3:19 PM Y
Pon & Zi...

Hmm, it's been a while since I updated. Anyway, there were no lessons for UIR this week due to e-learning activities. Yeah, something worth being happy about, since every UIR lesson for me is quite boring. No offence for the previous statement, just that there wasn't much things to learn from.

Well, I'm suppose to share about my terrorism topic on this Wiki Wetpaint thing. And I must say, the Wiki is very inconvenient, because it couldn't retain the format I was using while I typed my discussion summary in Microsoft Word 2007.

So, what did I learn? Basically, the only thing I learnt for this week was how to use the Wiki Wetpaint, which isn't very user-friendly. It doesn't teach how to remove pages/threads you accidentally add in. Oh well, forgot about that, I just update my group's Wiki page. We're suppose to provide a summary on one resource we evaluated during the previous practical session. Hmm, well mine was an article, so it was quite tedious trying to read up 40 pages, which I didn't, because I don't have that much of an attention span. So I merely summarized the first few pages, which is sufficient to know about what the rest of the article is gonna blabber about. Why? Because the first page is an abstract, and if you do not know what an 'abstract' means, go check up on the dictionary.

Well, that concludes my reflection for this week's e-learning activities. Till then, folks.







Me :)Y

Jackie Ng Kian Hui
Sagittarius
14thDecember1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Information Technology

FAVORS,
black
white
purple
friends
sleep
bowling
JAPAN!

HATES,
irritance
betrayal
irresponsibility

HAS,
sweet tooth
bad temper


Tag me :) Y




Now playing :) Y

Hmm, no songs for now. Too bad. (:

Links :)Y

My LJ

Grace
Grace's Site Feed

Tilynn
Tilynn's Site Feed

Lihua
Lihua's Site Feed

Daryl
Daryl's Site Feed

Shu Ting
Shu Ting's Site Feed

Romano
Romano's Site Feed

Yanglin
Yanglin's Site Feed