<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7421522628426216738?origin\x3dhttp://jackie-ng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 15, 2008 ' 10:18 PM Y
Pon & Zi...

Hmm, I'm supposed to post an entry about my dream holiday. Well, if it's a dream holiday for me, it's definitely got to be Vienna, Austria. Why you may ask? Why not Switzerland, Japan, Australia and some other European countries? Well, there's something that Vienna has, and these other random countries do not. It's music!

Vienna, other than music as it's main attraction, they also have wonderful sceneries!
Here are some pictures of sights in Vienna,



Well, these scenes/sights are definitely not something you can see locally, or in most of those bustling cities of some other countries.

I mentioned music earlier on, and that was the reason I chose Vienna to be my dream holiday. Personally, I adore classical music, especially pieces of them played on violins or pianos. Somehow, it helps me when I'm mugging for tests, or when I'm feeling vexed over a project. Classical music really soothes my soul, and hence, Vienna can expose me more to the wonderful arts of music. Yes!

Oh well, I'm supposed to evaluate the source where I got these beautiful pictures. I got them from http://www.aboutvienna.org/, which the url already clearly stated, the purpose of the website is to let the public know more about Vienna. It has quite a wide coverage of Vienna, considering the fact that they included information on the sights, and culture wise too. Also there are various guides that helps reader on traveling in there. Anyway, I won't be touching on all the criterias for evaluation, since it would be much of a hassle, so it'll be a brief one. So, next up is accessibility of the website. I must say, I'm pretty satisfied with this website's accessibility. It doesn't require any registrations or logins and it's free. That saves me the fuss of having to type in my particulars and such. (Yes I hate troublesome stuffs.)

Oh well, That concludes my dream holiday summary, but not my entry. Hehe.

Coming up next, evaluation of one of the resource I got from my previous sessions of UIR, practica 4 & 5. So, the resource will be www.emergency.com/cntrterr.htm. It is an online compilation of terrorism-related stuffs, including articles and some other external links.

Well, I'll evaluate on the overall quality of the website. It's layout is quite of a mess, and it appears to be too plain and not attention catching enough. However, some of the external links included are really quite informative and useful. Navigation is also quite easy, and it is void of registrations and logins! Coverage is vast as well, from articles to external links. All in all, quite a useful website if you need information on issues with regards to terrorism.

Oh well, I'm tired now, so I'll stop here. Till then, everyone.







Me :)Y

Jackie Ng Kian Hui
Sagittarius
14thDecember1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Information Technology

FAVORS,
black
white
purple
friends
sleep
bowling
JAPAN!

HATES,
irritance
betrayal
irresponsibility

HAS,
sweet tooth
bad temper


Tag me :) Y




Now playing :) Y

Hmm, no songs for now. Too bad. (:

Links :)Y

My LJ

Grace
Grace's Site Feed

Tilynn
Tilynn's Site Feed

Lihua
Lihua's Site Feed

Daryl
Daryl's Site Feed

Shu Ting
Shu Ting's Site Feed

Romano
Romano's Site Feed

Yanglin
Yanglin's Site Feed