<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7421522628426216738?origin\x3dhttp://jackie-ng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, May 2, 2008 ' 10:47 AM Y
Pon & Zi...

Hey there guys (& girls).
Well, I'll be giving a brief introduction about myself.
Am currently struggling in Temasek Polytechnic, Diploma in Information Technology, Informatics & Information Technology (IIT) School, Year 3.
Well, its been tough on us (that's what I think) for these past 2 years and so.
All the heavy assignments and stuffs, suffocating us. Barely managed to scrape through the years. Haha.
Anyway, typing in proper English is very tiring, so yea, pardon me if I do have any grammatical mistakes or so.
Ok, so I'll tell you guys (and girls) more about me now. I'm personally a very extreme kind of person, yea. I can be very sadistic (warning!), but I'm nice to my peers and such. Haha.
Not my first time blogging definitely, but in proper English, yes.
Well, there are a few sites that I frequently visit, namely
http://dictionary.reference.com/ to make up for my poor English, and another is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_page to search on stuffs. Well, I also visit Facebook from time to time.
Well, that concludes my introduction. Hope you people didn't fall asleep in between. ^-^







Me :)Y

Jackie Ng Kian Hui
Sagittarius
14thDecember1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Information Technology

FAVORS,
black
white
purple
friends
sleep
bowling
JAPAN!

HATES,
irritance
betrayal
irresponsibility

HAS,
sweet tooth
bad temper


Tag me :) Y




Now playing :) Y

Hmm, no songs for now. Too bad. (:

Links :)Y

My LJ

Grace
Grace's Site Feed

Tilynn
Tilynn's Site Feed

Lihua
Lihua's Site Feed

Daryl
Daryl's Site Feed

Shu Ting
Shu Ting's Site Feed

Romano
Romano's Site Feed

Yanglin
Yanglin's Site Feed