<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7421522628426216738?origin\x3dhttp://jackie-ng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, May 7, 2008 ' 9:44 PM Y
Pon & Zi...

Well, I'm supposed to post an entry about something real interesting, "If I have $500" for a shopping spree.



To start off with, if I had that amount, I'll first click away at ebay.sg.

Found the first product I'll love to own, a Nintendo DS Lite in Enamel Blue.


Have a look,



Spotted in ebay.

Ok, that's a sweet little gaming console to add on to my Playstation Portable which I currently have, now I can play both Nintendo and Playstation Portable supported games! Well, that sweet little thing is going for $225.00, since its brand new, judging from the description given by the seller.


So.. how much do I have left? Let's do a simple calculation, $500 - 225 = $275!


After a few more clickings and searching, I found my next desired device. (Yes, I'm a device freak).



Guess what? I found this nice little external hard disk going for $165.00!

It holds up to 250GB of files, just what I need to store all my media and other documents.

Here, have a peek at it, not very stylish I'll say, but practical enough!



Spotted in ebay too.




Well, as I've said, it really isn't very splendid-looking, but oh well, as long as I like it. It's MY $500. *Laughs out loud*


Ok, I'm left with $110 ($275 - $165 ) now.


Maybe I can try to get a few apparel items?


Let's see..


How bout a decent looking authentic Ralph Lauren "5" Series (or Big Pony like what some people named it as) polo shirt in cool black & white?




Spotted in ebay again.


This shirt is going for $65.50. According to the seller, it's currently still in top condition, certainly more worthwhile than buying it from the boutique in Takashimaya. With that, I'm left with $44.50.


And.. the last item I'll throw my money for is, a memory stick, namely a Sandisk 4GB 4G M2 Memory Stick Micro MS Pro Duo +2AR7.


Definitely a good buy, such low price with 2 adapter readers! (Only for $40!)

With this, I'll have no worries about my mobile phone's memory stick being not able to satisfy my huge thirst of music. More music! So.. I'm left with $4.50 ($44.50 - $40) now. Perhaps a meal somewhere?

Well, that concludes my shopping spree, if only I really had the $500. Anybody wants to donate? (Just kidding.)

Ok, till then everyone!

Stay tuned for my TERRORISM related posts! Cheers everyone!








Me :)Y

Jackie Ng Kian Hui
Sagittarius
14thDecember1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Information Technology

FAVORS,
black
white
purple
friends
sleep
bowling
JAPAN!

HATES,
irritance
betrayal
irresponsibility

HAS,
sweet tooth
bad temper


Tag me :) Y




Now playing :) Y

Hmm, no songs for now. Too bad. (:

Links :)Y

My LJ

Grace
Grace's Site Feed

Tilynn
Tilynn's Site Feed

Lihua
Lihua's Site Feed

Daryl
Daryl's Site Feed

Shu Ting
Shu Ting's Site Feed

Romano
Romano's Site Feed

Yanglin
Yanglin's Site Feed